Maintaining IKO imported bearings is a prerequisite for bearing operation. Common maintenance is for bearing lubrication. After reading how to choose bearing lubrication methods, and understanding the bearing lubrication methods, you have a good understanding of bearing system maintenance. If necessary, let us see how to carry out IKO imported bearing lubrication maintenance.
1. Keep the bearing lubricated and clean
Before the inspection of the Swedish IKO imported bearings, the surface of the bearing should be cleaned, and then the oil seal of the bearing and its surrounding parts should be carefully checked. If it has shown bad symptoms, it must be replaced. A bad oil seal will cause damage to the bearing. Abnormal cloud shape causes equipment downtime.
2. Pay attention to covering exposed bearings
When inspecting the bearing, do not expose the bearing to contaminants or moisture. If work is interrupted, the machine should be covered with greased paper plastic sheet or similar material. If the unmasked bearing is cleaned without disassembling and inspection may be performed, it should be cleaned with a paint brush moistened with petroleum solvent, then wiped dry with a lint-free cloth or dried with compressed air (be careful not to The bearing assembly starts to rotate). Use a small mirror or a probe similar to that used by dentists to check the bearing track surface, retainer and beads. Do not clean sealed covers or dust-proof bearings; just wipe the external surface. If the bearing is damaged, it needs to be replaced. It is much more economical to replace the bearing during the regular maintenance period than the loss caused by the sudden shutdown due to the damage of the bearing.
3. Check the lubricant of the bearing
Lubricant is very important not only for bearings, but also for all IKO imported bearings. But please note that it is not advisable to add too much grease to Japanese bearings. Then it is time to replace the lubricant of the bearing. After using oil-lubricated bearings, after purging and removing the old oil, if possible, fill in fresh oil and let the machine rotate for a few minutes at a low speed. Try to collect the remaining contaminants in the oil as much as possible, and then remove the oil. When replacing the grease with grease-lubricated bearings, the filter remover used should avoid any part of the bearing with cotton material coming into contact with it. Because these residual fibers may be wedged between the rolling elements and cause damage, especially bearing applications need to pay more attention to this problem.
Contact us for more details about IKO Bearing NA4906.
Through these 3 steps, your bearings can be well maintained, which greatly increases their service life and saves your operating costs.
Not only the surface quality of IKO imported bearing parts is poor, but also the resistance to intergranular corrosion of the parts is reduced. When IKO imported bearing workpieces are seriously overheated, coarse grains will be produced, and at the same time, the amount of 8 iron cables in the steel will increase, which is easy to cause deterioration of the hot workability of the workpiece. When the lcrl8Ni9Ti stainless steel companion or flange part is overheated, it is easy to produce orange peel surface defects.
To this end, the following preventive measures are proposed:
(1) Strictly control the forging heating temperature and heating holding time of the lcrl8Ni9]ri stainless steel box and flange parts to prevent the workpiece from overheating and causing the workpiece to produce coarse grain defects.
(2) In the forging production of the workpiece, if the forging ratio is too small and the final forging temperature is too high, coarse-grain structure defects are also likely to occur. The forging ratio of the workpiece should be appropriate and sufficient, and the final forging temperature should be moderate.
(3) IKO imported bearing workpiece heat treatment and solution treatment temperature should not be too high, the holding time should not be too long, the heating temperature should not be higher than 1150"C, and the holding time should be calculated as 1-l_5min/mm.
(4) For the coarse workpiece with overheated structure, the method of forging to refine the grain can be used to eliminate defects, prevent the orange peel surface defects of the workpiece during cold deformation, and improve the surface quality of the workpiece.