1. Tolerance selection and control of shaft and INA bearing room
INA bearing should rotate flexibly without blocking feeling after being pressed into INA bearing. If there is obvious inflexible rotation, it indicates that the size of the shaft is too large and the tolerance needs to be lowered. If the INA imported bearing is pressed into the shaft and turned by hand, there is an obvious sense of "sand", it may be that the tolerance of the shaft is too large or the roundness of the shaft is not good. Therefore, when controlling the tolerance of the shaft and the INA bearing chamber, the roundness must be controlled. At present, many domestic manufacturers only control the tolerance, but do not control the roundness.
2. The assembly method of INA bearings
Because INA bearings are high-precision products, improper assembly can easily cause damage to the INA bearing raceway and cause damage to the INA bearing. INA imported bearings should have a special mold when assembling them, and they cannot be knocked at will. When pressing into the shaft, only a small circle can be forced, and a large circle can only be forced. Air pressure or hydraulic pressure is required for assembly, and the upper and lower molds should be outside the horizontal state during press-fitting. If there is a tilt, the INA bearing channel will be damaged due to force, and the INA bearing will produce noise.
3. Prevention of assembly foreign matter
When the INA bearing is installed on the rotor for dynamic balancing, it is easy to enter the iron filings generated during the dynamic balancing into the inside of the INA bearing, so it is best to perform dynamic balancing before installing the INA bearing. For the convenience of assembly, some manufacturers apply some oil or grease to the INA bearing chamber for lubrication effect during assembly. However, it is often difficult for operators to control the amount. If oil or grease accumulates in the INA imported bearing chamber, When the bearing rotates, it is easy to enter the inside of the INA bearing along the shaft. It is best not to apply oil or grease to the Japanese INA bearing room. If it must be painted, it must be controlled not to accumulate in the INA bearing room.
4. Prevention of paint rust
The characteristic of lacquer rust is that it mostly occurs in sealed motors. The sound of the motor is very good during assembly, but after some time in the warehouse, the abnormal noise of the motor becomes very large, and the INA bearing is severely rusted when it is removed. In the past, many manufacturers thought it was the problem of INA bearings. After our continuous publicity, now the motor factory has realized that the problem is mainly the insulating paint. This problem is mainly because the acidic substance volatilized from the insulating paint forms corrosive substances at a certain temperature and humidity, which causes the INA bearing to be damaged after corrosion of the INA imported bearing channel. At present, the problem can only be to choose a good insulating paint, and ventilate for a period of time after drying and assembly.
Contact us for more information about INA Bearing SL045015-PP-2NR.
The life of INA imported bearings is closely related to manufacturing, assembly, and use. Every link must be done well in order to make the INA bearings in the best operating state, thereby extending the service life of the INA bearings.
1. Selection of INA bearing model: The bearing model is generally selected by the user's technical personnel according to the service conditions and load bearing of the supporting products. The business personnel mainly know whether the actual load of the user is consistent with the selected bearing. If the imported bearing fails to meet the requirements for use, the customer should be advised to change the model as soon as possible, but unless there is no problem in selecting the model for a special product.
2. Selection of INA bearing clearance: When purchasing a bearing, users generally only tell what model and grade they are, and rarely require the clearance of the bearing. The business person must ask about the bearing's use conditions, the speed of the bearing, Temperature and fit tolerance are directly related to the choice of bearing clearance. Generally, motors with speeds below 3500 rpm mostly use CM clearance. For example, high-temperature and high-speed motors require relatively large clearance. After assembly, the bearing clearance will be reduced due to the expansion of the inner hole and the shrinking of the outer circle. The reduction of the clearance = interference × 60% (except for the bearing chamber is aluminum). For example, the clearance before assembly of the INA bearing is 0.01mm, and the interference during assembly is 0.01mm, then the clearance after assembly of the INA bearing is 0.004mm. In theory, the noise and life of the INA bearing reach the best state when there is zero clearance. However, considering the temperature rise in actual operation, the clearance of the INA bearing after assembly is 0.002mm-0.004mm.
3. The choice of grease: The choice of grease is generally based on the speed, temperature resistance, noise requirements and starting torque of the INA bearing. The business personnel are required to have a good understanding of the performance of various greases.
4, INA imported bearing seal type selection: bearing lubrication can be divided into oil lubrication and grease lubrication. Oil-lubricated INA bearings are generally selected in the form of INA bearings, and grease-lubricated INA bearings are generally sealed with dust caps or rubber seals. The dust cover is suitable for high temperature or good use environment. The seals are divided into contact seal and non-contact seal. Contact seal has good dustproof performance but large starting torque, and non-connected seal has small starting torque but sealing performance No contact is good.
INA bearings are currently professionally manufactured in industries such as automotive motor bearings, home appliance motor bearings, motorcycle bearings, health-care motor bearings, etc., so that the noise and life of INA bearings are at their best.