1. FAG imported bearing temperature is too high: When the mechanism is running, the part where the bearing is installed is allowed to have a certain temperature. When touching the housing of the mechanism with your hand, it is normal to not feel hot, otherwise it indicates that the bearing temperature is too high.
The reasons for the high temperature of FAG imported bearings include: the quality of the lubricant does not meet the requirements or deterioration, the viscosity of the lubricant is too high; the mechanism assembly is too tight (insufficient clearance); the bearing assembly is too tight; the bearing race rotates on the shaft or in the shell; The load is too large; the bearing cage or rolling elements are broken, etc.
2. Bearing noise: The rolling bearing is allowed to have a slight running noise during operation. If the noise is too loud or there is abnormal noise or impact, it indicates that the bearing is faulty.
The reason why FAG imported bearings produce noise: more complicated,
a. It is the wear of the matching surface of the inner and outer rings of the bearing. Due to this kind of wear, it destroys the matching relationship between the bearing and the housing, and the bearing and the shaft, causing the axis to deviate from the correct position, causing abnormal noise when the shaft moves at high speed. When the bearing is fatigued, the metal on its surface will peel off, which will also increase the radial clearance of the bearing and produce abnormal noise.
b. Insufficient bearing lubrication, formation of dry friction, and bearing breakage will cause abnormal noise.
c. After the bearing is worn and loosened, the cage will become loose and damaged, which will also cause damage to the bearing with abnormal noise. When FAG imported bearings are disassembled and inspected, the fault and the cause of the damage can be judged according to the damage of FAG imported bearings.
Welcome to visit our website to buy FAG Bearing 6212.2ZR.C3.
3. Metal peeling off the surface of the raceway: The rolling elements of the bearing and the raceway surfaces of the inner and outer rings are subjected to periodic pulsating loads, resulting in periodic contact stress. When the number of stress cycles reaches a certain value, fatigue spalling occurs on the working surfaces of the rolling elements or inner and outer ring raceways. If the bearing load is too large, this fatigue will increase. In addition, if the bearing is installed incorrectly and the shaft is bent, the raceway will peel off. Fatigue spalling of the bearing raceway will reduce the running accuracy of the shaft and cause vibration and noise to the mechanism.
4. Bearing burn: burnt bearing has tempered color on raceways and rolling elements. The causes of burns are generally insufficient lubrication, the quality of the lubricating oil does not meet the requirements or deterioration, and the bearing assembly is too tight.
5. Plastic deformation: uneven pits appear on the contact surface of the bearing raceway and the roller, indicating that the bearing has plastic deformation. The reason is that the local stress on the working surface of the bearing exceeds the yield limit of the material under the action of a large static load or impact load. This situation generally occurs in a bearing that rotates at a low speed.
6. Bearing race cracks: The reason for the cracks in the bearing race may be that the FAG imported bearings are too tightly fitted, the bearing foreign or inner ring is loose, the bearing housing is deformed, and the surface where the bearing is installed is poorly processed.
7. The cage is broken: the reason is insufficient lubrication, broken rolling elements, skewed seat ring, etc.
8. The metal of the cage adheres to the rolling elements. The possible cause is that the rolling elements are stuck in the cage or insufficient lubrication.