一. Selection of INA bearings
1. Selection of INA bearing model: INA bearing model is generally selected by the user's technical personnel according to the service conditions and load bearing of the supporting products. The business personnel mainly understand whether the actual load of the user is consistent with the selected INA bearing. If the INA bearing does not meet the requirements for use, the customer should be advised to change the model as soon as possible, but unless there is no problem in the selection of the model for a special product.
2. The choice of INA bearing clearance: When purchasing INA bearings, users generally only inform the type and grade of INA bearings. They rarely ask for the clearance of INA bearings. Business personnel must ask about the use conditions of INA bearings and the INA bearings. The bearing speed, temperature and fit tolerance are directly related to the choice of INA bearing clearance. Generally, motors with speeds below 3500 rpm mostly use CM clearance. For example, high-temperature and high-speed motors require relatively large clearance. After assembly, the clearance of the INA bearing will be reduced due to the expansion of the inner hole and the reduction of the outer circle. The reduction of the clearance = interference × 60% (except for the INA bearing housing is aluminum). For example, the clearance before assembly of the INA bearing is 0.01mm, and the interference during assembly is 0.01mm, then the clearance after assembly of the INA bearing is 0.004mm. In theory, the noise and life of the INA bearing reach the best state when there is zero clearance, but in actual operation, considering the temperature rise and other issues, the clearance of the INA bearing after assembly is 0.002mm-0.004mm.
3. The choice of grease: The choice of grease is generally based on the speed, temperature resistance, noise requirements and starting torque of the INA bearing. The business personnel are required to have a good understanding of the performance of various greases.
4. Selection of INA bearing seal type: INA bearing lubrication can be divided into oil lubrication and grease lubrication. Oil-lubricated INA bearings are generally selected as INA bearings, and grease-lubricated INA bearings are generally sealed with dust caps or rubber seals. The dust cover is suitable for high temperature or good use environment. The seals are divided into contact seal and non-contact seal. Contact seal has good dustproof performance but large starting torque, and non-connected seal has small starting torque, but sealing performance No contact is good.
Eric Bearing Limited provides high-quality INA Bearing SL18 3030, click here to buy it.
INA bearings are currently professionally manufactured in industries such as automotive motors INA bearings, home appliance motors INA bearings, motorcycles INA bearings, and health-care motors INA bearings, so that the noise and life of INA bearings can reach the best state.
二. Matters needing attention when using INA bearings
1. Tolerance selection and control of shaft and INA bearing chamber: INA bearing should rotate flexibly without blocking feeling after being pressed into INA bearing. If there is obvious inflexible rotation, it indicates that the size of the shaft is too large and the tolerance should be lowered. If the INA bearing is pressed into the shaft and turned by hand, there is an obvious sense of "sand", it may be that the tolerance of the shaft is too large or the roundness of the shaft is not good. Therefore, when controlling the tolerance of the shaft and the INA bearing chamber, the roundness must be controlled. At present, many domestic manufacturers only control the tolerance, but do not control the roundness.
2. The assembly method of INA bearings: Because INA bearings are high-precision products, improper assembly can easily cause damage to the INA bearing raceway and cause damage to the INA bearing. INA bearings should have special molds when assembling them, and they cannot be knocked at will. When they are pressed into the shaft, only small circles can be forced, and large circles can only be forced. When assembling, it is required to use air pressure or hydraulic pressure. When pressing, the upper and lower molds should be outside the horizontal state. If they are inclined, the INA bearing channel will be damaged due to the force, which will cause the INA bearing to produce noise.
3. Prevention of assembly foreign matter: When INA bearing is installed on the rotor for dynamic balancing, it is easy to enter the iron filings generated during dynamic balancing into the inside of the INA bearing, so it is best to perform dynamic balancing before installing the INA bearing. For the convenience of assembly, some manufacturers apply some oil or grease to the INA bearing chamber for lubrication effect during assembly. However, it is often difficult for the operator to control the amount. If the oil or grease accumulates in the INA bearing chamber a lot, the INA bearing It is easy to enter the INA bearing along the shaft when rotating. It is best not to apply oil or grease to the INA bearing room.
4. Prevention of lacquer rust: The characteristic of lacquer rust is that it mostly occurs in sealed motors. The sound of the motor is very good during assembly, but after some time in the warehouse, the abnormal noise of the motor becomes very large. Remove the INA bearing There is severe rust. In the past, many manufacturers thought it was the problem of INA bearings. After our continuous publicity, now the motor factory has realized that the problem is mainly the insulating paint. This problem is mainly because the acidic substance volatilized from the insulating paint forms corrosive substances under a certain temperature and humidity, which causes the INA bearing to be damaged after corroding the INA bearing channel. At present, the problem can only be to choose a good insulating paint and ventilate for a period of time after drying and then assemble.
INA Bearing SL01 4832 online, contact us for more details.
The life of INA bearings is closely related to manufacturing, assembly, and use. Every link must be done well in order to make INA bearings in the best operating state, thereby extending the service life of INA bearings.
Eric Bearing Limited has been exporting high-quality brand bearings for more than ten years. The products have been exported to more than 50 countries and regions around the world. The products have been widely praised by customers. In so many years of export trade, it has established a long-term relationship with many customers. Trade partnership. In the future, we hope that more manufacturers and traders will cooperate with us.