1. The size, direction and nature of the load: ball bearings are suitable for light loads, and roller bearings are suitable for heavy loads and impact loads. When the rolling bearing is subjected to pure axial load, thrust bearing is generally selected; when the rolling bearing is subjected to pure radial load, deep groove ball bearing or short cylindrical roller bearing is generally selected; when the rolling bearing is subjected to pure radial load, there is little When the axial load is high, deep groove ball bearings, angular contact ball bearings, tapered roller bearings and self-aligning ball or spherical roller bearings can be selected; when the axial load is large, the angular contact with larger contact angle can be selected Ball bearings and tapered roller bearings, or a combination of radial bearings and thrust bearings, are particularly suitable for extremely high axial loads or special requirements for greater axial rigidity.
2. Allowable speed: There are big differences due to different bearing types. Generally, bearings with low friction and low heat generation are suitable for high speeds. In the design, the rolling bearing should work under the condition of lower than its limit speed.
3. Rigidity: When the bearing is under load, elastic deformation occurs at the contact between the bearing ring and the rolling element. The amount of deformation is proportional to the load, and the ratio determines the rigidity of the bearing. Generally, the rigidity of the bearing can be improved by preloading the bearing; in addition, in the bearing support design, considering the combination and arrangement of the bearing can also improve the support rigidity of the bearing.
4. Alignment performance and installation error: After the bearing is installed in the working position, the installation and positioning are often poor due to manufacturing errors. At this time, due to the deflection and thermal expansion of the shaft, the bearing is subjected to excessive load, causing early damage. The self-aligning bearing can overcome the defects caused by the installation error by itself, so it is a bearing suitable for this purpose.
5. Installation and disassembly: tapered roller bearings, needle roller bearings and tapered roller bearings, etc., belong to the type of bearing with separable inner and outer rings (the so-called separate bearing), which is convenient for installation and disassembly. We provide NSK Bearing 20TAC47BSUC10PN7B, if interested, pls click here.
NSK bearings are internationally well-known brand bearings, which are extremely versatile. Users will inevitably encounter bearing noise during use. So how to reduce the noise of NSK imported bearings? Let me give you a brief introduction:
(1) The use of chemical additives to add certain chemical additives to the lubricant of NSK bearings can reduce bearing noise. For example, a low-noise grease containing noise reduction additives produced by a factory in Tianjin can reduce bearing noise from the original It is reduced by 3.9~9.2dB on the basis of, suitable for use in miniature or small bearings.
(2) Use vibration absorbing or isolating device. Using vibration absorbing or isolating device to reduce the noise of NSK bearings or isolate bearing noise can get good results, but this often pays a great price in economy, sometimes making the mechanism larger and cooling conditions Deterioration, or easy to rust, should be fully considered when using, and this method should be used only after other measures are taken and the low noise index cannot be achieved. The simplest example is a radial ball bearing that can take the thrust instead of a thrust bearing at high speed. The outer ring can be covered with a plastic jacket that is full of rust-proof lubricating oil. Thrust bearings with a cover or general thrust bearings are allowed In this case, the inner hole or outer circle is inlaid with the same plastic sleeve, but the control should not rub or interfere with adjacent parts during rotation. This method has a certain muffling effect. Another example is to add an intermediate sleeve between the bearing and the housing hole, which can attenuate the vibration force transmitted to the bearing housing from the rotating system, but this requires proper adjustment, otherwise the opposite effect may occur.
Another example is the use of sound-absorbing-sound-proof covers to completely close or close the bearing system where noise is generated. The interior of this noise reduction cover is made of glass fiber or polyurethane foam, and the inner surface is a steel plate with a thickness of 0.6-lmm. The surface is evenly distributed with φ1.2-1.5mm small through holes. The total area of the small holes accounts for about the entire inner surface. 25%-30%, the outer surface is a steel plate with a thickness of 2mm. Here glass fiber or foam is used to eliminate higher frequency noise, the inner surface with small holes is used to eliminate lower frequency noise, and the thick steel plate on the outer surface is used to isolate the noise from outside.
(3) The method of changing the rotation speed of the corresponding part of the main engine. The noise of NSK bearing is not very sensitive to the load, but it is very sensitive to the rotation speed. When conditions permit, the method of reducing the rotation speed and increasing the torque can achieve the same working purpose, but It reduces the noise.
Eric Bearing Limited has been engaged in bearing trade for more than ten years, with high product quality and competitive price. It is exported to more than 50 countries and regions and enjoys high praise in various countries. We look forward to sincere cooperation with everyone, please Click here to contact us.