1. Size limitation. Generally, the space in which TIMKEN bearings can be installed is limited. In most cases, the shaft diameter (or bearing inner diameter) is based on mechanical design or other design constraints. Therefore, the choice of bearing type and size is determined by the inner diameter of the bearing. Therefore, the main size tables of standard bearings are compiled according to the international standard inner diameter size.
2. The speed, the permitted speed is determined according to factors such as TIMKEN bearing type, size, accuracy, cage type, load, lubrication method, and cooling method. The bearing table lists the permitted speeds of standard precision bearings under oil lubrication and grease lubrication. Generally, deep groove ball bearings, self-aligning ball bearings and cylindrical roller bearings are suitable for high-speed operation.
3. TIMKEN bearing tolerance, bearing dimensional accuracy and rotation accuracy are based on ISO and JIS standards. For machinery that requires high precision and high-speed operation, it is recommended to use bearings with accuracy of 5 or above. Deep groove ball bearings, radial thrust ball bearings or cylindrical roller bearings are suitable for machinery with high operating accuracy. Rigidity, when the contact surface of the movable elastic body and raceway of the bearing is compressed, it will produce elastic deformation. Some machines need to minimize elastic deformation. Roller bearings produce smaller elastic deformations than ball bearings
4. In some cases, TIMKEN bearings need to be preloaded to increase rigidity. This program is usually used for deep groove ball bearings, radial thrust ball bearings and tapered roller bearings to offset the inner and outer rings, shaft bending, shaft or bearing housing tolerance changes, and matching errors will all lead to eccentricity of the inner and outer rings. In order to prevent the eccentric angle from being too large, self-aligning ball bearings, self-aligning roller bearings, or self-aligning bearing seats are better choices. The voice frequency and torque, and the movable bearing are manufactured according to high-precision standards, so the voice and torque are small. Deep groove ball bearings and cylindrical roller bearings are used together for occasions that have special requirements for low noise and low torque.
5. Installation and disassembly, some applications need to be disassembled and installed frequently to ensure that inspection and maintenance can be carried out according to the location. Bearings in which the inner and outer rings can be installed separately, such as cylindrical bearings, needle roller bearings, and tapered bearings are very suitable for this occasion. The tapered hole type self-aligning ball bearing and self-aligning roller bearing, with the help of the sleeve, also simplify the installation procedure.
Eric Bearing Limited provides TIMKEN Bearings JM515610, click here to buy it.
There are many reasons for the failure of TIMKEN bearings. All influencing factors in the design and manufacturing process are related to the failure of the bearing, which is not easy to judge by analysis. In general, it can be considered and analyzed from two aspects: use factors and internal factors.
The use factor mainly refers to whether the installation adjustment, use and maintenance, maintenance and repair meet the technical requirements. The installation condition is one of the primary factors in the use factors. The bearing is often caused by improper installation, which causes the stress state between the parts of the complete set of bearings to change. TIMKEN bearings operate in abnormal conditions and fail early. According to the technical requirements for bearing installation, use, maintenance, and maintenance, monitor and inspect the load, speed, working temperature, vibration, noise and lubrication conditions of the bearing in operation, find the cause immediately, and adjust it to make it Back to normal. In addition, it is also very important to analyze and inspect the quality of the grease and the surrounding medium and atmosphere.
The internal factors mainly refer to the three major factors that determine the quality of TIMKEN bearings, such as structural design, manufacturing technology and material quality.
First of all, with reasonable structural design and advanced nature, long bearing life will be achieved. The manufacture of TIMKEN bearings generally involves multiple processing procedures such as forging, heat treatment, turning, grinding and assembly. The rationality, advancement and stability of each processing technology will also affect the life of the bearing. Among them, the heat treatment and grinding process that affect the quality of finished bearings are often more directly related to the failure of the bearing. In recent years, studies on the deteriorating layer of the bearing working surface show that the grinding process is closely related to the bearing surface quality.
The metallurgical quality of TIMKEN bearing materials used to be the main factor affecting the early failure of rolling bearings. With the progress of metallurgical technology (such as vacuum degassing of bearing steel, etc.), the quality of raw materials has been improved. The proportion of raw material quality factors in bearing failure analysis has dropped significantly, but it is still one of the main factors affecting bearing failure. The selection of materials is still a factor that must be considered in bearing failure analysis.
The main task of TIMKEN bearing failure analysis is to find out the main factors causing bearing failure based on a large number of background materials, analysis data and failure modes, so as to propose improvement measures to extend the service life of the bearing and avoid sudden occurrence of the bearing. Early failure of sex.