When buying SKF bearings, the problem of its limit speed. Today, let us understand this knowledge.
(1) Standard (G) tolerance SKF bearings;
(2) The radial SKF bearing only bears radial load and thrust SKF bearing only bears axial load;
(3)=0.1C (C is the basic dynamic load rating of SKF bearings);
(4) Rigid SKF bearing seat and shaft;
(5) The lubrication and cooling conditions are normal.
When SKF bearings are operated under a load of 0.1C, the contact stress between the rolling elements and the contact surface of the raceway increases, resulting in an increase in the operating temperature of the SKF bearing and the relative deterioration of the performance of the lubricant. Therefore, the limit speed of the SKF bearing Will be reduced accordingly.
For the range of C/=10, since the limit speed reduction is very small, it can be ignored, that is, f1=1.
For the radial bearing under the combined load, due to the increase in the number of rolling elements bearing the load, the friction resistance increases, the heat generation increases, the lubrication and cooling conditions deteriorate, and the force acting on the cage also increases. Therefore, it must According to the SKF bearing type and the size of the load angle, the limit speed of the SKF bearing is multiplied by a reduction factor f2 to adjust.
If the speed limit of the selected SKF bearing can not meet the requirements of use, some improvement technical measures can be used to increase it to meet more satisfactory requirements. For example, increase the tolerance difference of SKF bearings; appropriately increase the clearance; use special materials and improve the structure of the cage; change the lubrication method, such as the use of oil and gas, oil mist and jet lubrication; improve the cooling conditions.
Contact us to buy SKF Bearing 6206-2Z/C3. Eric Bearing LTD has enough stock.
(1) The raceway sound of SKF bearing and its control method. The raceway sound is a slippery continuous sound produced by the rolling elements rolling on the raceway surface when the SKF bearing is running. It is a unique characteristic of all rolling bearings. Basic sound. The general SKF bearing sound is the raceway sound plus other sounds. The raceway sound of a ball bearing is irregular, the frequency is above 1000Hz, its main frequency does not change with the speed, but its total sound pressure level increases with the speed of the speed. For SKF bearings with loud raceway sound, the sound pressure level of the raceway sound decreases as the viscosity increases; while for bearings with low raceway sound, the sound pressure level decreases when the viscosity increases above about 20mm2/s. The conversion has increased. The greater the rigidity of the bearing seat, the lower the total sound pressure level of the raceway sound. If the radial clearance is too small, the total sound pressure level and main frequency of the raceway sound will increase sharply as the radial clearance decreases. The methods to control the raceway sound are: select low-noise SKF bearings, that is, SKF bearings with small waviness, and carefully select the conditions of use. The noise of the raceway often affects the noise of the entire machine, reducing the noise of the raceway can reduce the noise of the entire machine.
(2) The impact sound of rolling elements and their control methods. When larger ball SKF bearings or cylindrical roller bearings run at low speeds under pure radial load, because the centrifugal force of the rolling elements is small, the rolling elements in the non-loaded area are It will impact the cage or raceway and make noise. But as the speed increases, this sound will disappear. The methods to control the impact sound of rolling elements include: appropriately reducing the radial clearance and using SKF bearings with a reasonable structure and a flexible cage.