1. The radial load of SKF imported bearings
The bearings that mainly bear the radial load are radial bearings. The nominal contact angle of this type of bearing a0<=450. Roller bearings with the same gauge rain can withstand greater radial loads than ball bearings.
N-type and NU-type cylindrical roller bearings can only bear radial load, and other types of radial bearings can bear radial load as well as axial load.
2. the axial load of SKF imported bearings
The bearing that mainly bears the axial load is generally a thrust bearing, and its nominal contact corner a0>450. Thrust bearings and thrust angular contact ball bearings can withstand axial forces in one or two directions at the same time depending on the structure. When the bearing force is particularly high, thrust cylindrical roller bearings and thrust spherical roller bearings are preferred.
Thrust spherical roller bearings and one-way thrust angular contact ball bearings can simultaneously bear axial load and radial load, other thrust bearings can only bear axial load.
3. SKF imported bearing length compensation
The structure of supporting a shaft and bearing is usually a combination of fixed bearing and moving bearing. The floating bearing compensates for shaft length errors and thermal expansion.
NU-type and N-type cylindrical roller bearings are ideal floating bearings, and these bearings can compensate for length by themselves. The inner and outer rings of the bearing can be tightly fitted.
4. Length compensation of sliding fit
Non-separable bearings (such as deep groove ball bearings and spherical roller bearings) can also be used as floating bearings. One of the two rings of this type of bearing is fitted with no axial fixing surface. Therefore, a ring of SKF bearing can move on its bearing surface.
5. separable bearing (precision)
This is a bearing whose rings can be installed separately, and its advantages are very prominent when both rings are tightly fitted.
Separable bearings include four-point contact ball bearings, double-row angular contact ball bearings with double half inner rings, cylindrical roller bearings, tapered roller bearings, thrust ball bearings, thrust cylindrical roller bearings and thrust spherical roller bearings.
Welcome to click here to buy SKF Bearing 6024-2RS1.
SKF bearing rear axle drives an important part of wheel movement. The main compound in the work of SKF bearings can withstand bending and torque while absorbing some impact loads. The overall carbon alloy hardened steel of the axle is hardened after induction heating, which is commonly used in quenching. The depth of the hardened layer is 4-6mm, and the hardness is 50~55HRC. The production of SKF bearings found that SKF bearings often burn out, which seriously affected the quality of induction hardening of SKF bearings and parts produced. Tests show that the burned area of SKF bearing is located in coil 225. In the vicinity of the construction site, expand the regularity of the fault characteristics on both sides.
Axle sensor heating, in addition to heating the workpiece, the main heat loss in the three ways is the heat generated by the sensor.
(1) Heat radiates to the surroundings. The guiding magnet, the induction coil are placed on insulating paint and glass fiber cloth. This form of heat loss is small, the heating is even, and it has little effect on sensor burnout.
(2) The heat of cooling water. This part of the heat dissipation cools the sensor, enabling the safe operation of induction heating. The study found that the intake of water at 0-180 degrees, low water temperature, indicating a good heat exchange cooling water, smooth water, no water temperature; more than 180. Because of the length of the flow path, the increase in water temperature and the increase in water temperature change the heat exchange, because the sensor can easily cause the temperature of a site (such as 225. About part) to rise, which is the main induction coil burning.
(3) The heat transfer plate of the induction coil, the current density of part of the plate, the large cross section and the low water temperature, the area of the heat transfer plate of the coil. The part of 0 to 90 degrees and 270 -360 degrees is far away from the nearby induction coil plate, which has good thermal conductivity; away from the plate, the thermal conductivity is poor. 90 to 270 pieces of induction coils make the larger induction coil temperature in this area easy to appear in this part Appears like burned coil. The heat flow of the induction coil is compared in different parts. The thermal induction loop in the area near 225 degrees, and has carried out the savings, so the area is prone to large differences between the induction coil burning phenomenon.