For novices who have just used SKF bearings, they often have no experience. I don't know how to check the SKF bearings I bought. Today, I will give you a rough introduction to these experiences.
(1) Observation method. Observe the rolling SKF bearing with naked eyes. The inner and outer raceways should have no traces of peeling and severe wear, and should be in the shape of an arc groove; all the surfaces of the rolling elements should be free of spots, cracks and peeling; the cage should not be loose or damaged. Not worn through, and the clearance with the rolling elements is not too large.
(2) Hand feel method. The clearance between the inner and outer races and the rolling elements of normal SKF bearings is 0.005 to 0.010 mm. For rolling SKF bearings that have been used for a stage, there should be no obvious vibration when pinching the inner race with fingers to shake axially.
(3) Rotation method. Hold the inner race of SKF bearing with one hand and turn the outer race with the other hand. The FAG bearing should be able to rotate flexibly and no radial shaking should be felt. During the inspection, the above three empirical methods should be combined to facilitate the correct judgment of the technical status of rolling SKF bearings. For tapered roller SKF bearings, it should also be observed whether the rolling element is located in the middle of the outer race, and if it moves forward, it should not exceed 1.5 mm. In the daily use of SKF bearings, it is necessary to monitor the vibration and temperature changes that occur during use to extend the service life of the bearing.SKF Bearing 7320 BEM online, click here to buy it.
1. Vibration of SKF bearings
SKF bearing vibration is very sensitive to SKF bearing damage, such as peeling, indentation, rust, cracks, abrasion, etc. will be reflected in the SKF bearing vibration measurement, so by using a special SKF bearing vibration measuring device (frequency analyzer, etc.) The magnitude of the
vibration can be measured, and the specific abnormal situation cannot be inferred through the frequency division. The measured value varies with the use conditions of SKF bearings or the installation position of the sensor, so it is necessary to analyze and compare the measured values of each machine in advance to determine the judgment standard.
2. The temperature of SKF bearings
The temperature of SKF bearings can generally be inferred from the temperature of the outside of the SKF bearing. If the oil hole can be used to directly measure the temperature of the SKF bearing outer ring, it is more appropriate.
Generally, the temperature of SKF bearings slowly rises with the operation of SKF bearings, and reaches a stable state after 1-2 hours. The normal temperature of SKF bearings varies with the heat capacity, heat dissipation, speed and load of the machine. If the lubrication and installation parts are suitable, the temperature of SKF bearings will rise sharply and abnormally high temperature will occur. At this time, the operation must be stopped and necessary precautions must be taken.
The use of thermal sensors can monitor the working temperature of SKF bearings at any time, and automatically alarm or stop when the temperature exceeds the specified value to prevent combustion shaft accidents.
High temperature often indicates that SKF bearings are in abnormal conditions. High temperature is also harmful to SKF bearing lubricants. Sometimes SKF bearing overheating can be attributed to SKF bearing lubricant. Long-term continuous rotation of SKF bearings at temperatures exceeding 125°C will reduce the life of SKF bearings. Causes of high temperature SKF bearings include: insufficient or excessive lubrication, lubricants. Containing impurities, excessive load, SKF bearing ring damage, insufficient clearance, and high friction caused by oil seals.
Therefore, it is necessary to continuously monitor the temperature of SKF bearings, whether it is measuring the SKF bearing itself or other important parts. If the operating conditions remain unchanged, any temperature change can indicate that a malfunction has occurred.
SKF bearing temperature can be measured regularly with the help of a thermometer, such as a digital thermometer, which can accurately measure the SKF bearing temperature and display it in units of °C or Fahrenheit.
The important SKF bearing means that when it is damaged, it will cause the equipment to stop. Therefore, it is best to install a temperature detector for this type of SKF bearing.
Under normal circumstances, SKF bearings will have a natural temperature rise just after lubrication or relubrication and last for one or two days.
Need SKF Bearing 51105, contact uswithout hesitate.
Eric Bearings Limited has been engaged in bearing trade for more than ten years, and all product quality is guaranteed, which has won wide recognition and praise from customers.We always try our best to provide the best quality and service to all customers. At the same time, I also hope to establish cooperative relations with more customers. Click here to contact us and look forward to working with you as soon as possible.