The general FAG bearing fatigue life refers to the rolling FAG bearing under certain technical conditions (structure, process state, fit, installation, clearance and lubrication state, etc.). It runs under the actual use of the host until the rolling surface is fatigued and peeled. The total value of the relative number of rotations of the inner and outer rings (shaft, seat ring) of the FAG bearing when the requirements of the host cannot be met-the total number of rotations. When the FAG bearing speed is approximately constant or known, the fatigue life can be expressed by the total number of operating hours corresponding to the total number of revolutions. In addition, it should be noted:
(1) There are many factors that affect the fatigue life of FAG bearings, which cannot be fully estimated or eliminated through standard test conditions. This causes the actual fatigue life of FAG bearings to be very discrete. Therefore, the calculation and test of FAG bearing fatigue life are It is based on mathematical statistics and probability theory. The most commonly used rolling FAG bearing fatigue life expression parameter is the rating life L10. The meaning of L10 is clearly defined in the ISO recommended standard R281 as follows:
(2) The concept of rating life is only applicable to a sufficient number of FAG bearings, not to individual FAG bearings.
For example, there are 40 sets of 6204 FAG bearings that have a rated life of 1000h according to their operating conditions. The actual meaning is that there may be roughly 90% of this batch of FAG bearings, that is, the actual operating life of 36 sets will exceed 1000h without fatigue damage. The remaining 4 sets may experience fatigue in less than 1000h, but it is not possible to individually indicate which FAG bearing will have a fatigue life exceeding or lower than 1000h. In fact, due to the continuous advancement of FAG bearing design, manufacturing, material and application technology, the actual service life of many manufacturers' FAG bearing products is slightly higher than or even multiple times higher than the rated life calculated by the standard method.
(3) For FAG bearings that are not due to fatigue failure in actual use, the meaning of the rated fatigue life represents the expected life of this batch of FAG bearings when they normally exert their material potential. Therefore, in most cases, users still calculate the fatigue life when selecting FAG bearings, and then check according to the actual failure category, such as wear life check, and take the smaller value of the calculation result as the calculated life of the FAG bearing.FAG Bearing 32220A online, click here to contact us.
In the process of using FAG bearings, the temperature rise is easy to occur. When the FAG bearing temperature rises, first judge whether it is misoperation, if it does rise, the following treatments should be done:
1. Check whether the cooling water pressure, water flow and piping system are normal. If the water pressure is low, it may be that the filter is clogged, and when it cannot be processed in time, it can be shut down for processing. When it is confirmed that it can work, it can be put into use.
2. Check the oil pressure of the governor. If the oil pressure is low, the cooling water hydraulic valve may close.
3. Check whether the FAG bearing has abnormal noise, and check whether the FAG bearing swing is abnormal.
4. Take an oil sample to observe whether the oil color has changed, and conduct a laboratory test to see if it has deteriorated. If the deterioration is confirmed, stop the machine and replace with new oil.
5. Check whether the oil level of the oil level is normal. If it is abnormal, check whether the oil tank drain valve is closed tightly. If it is closed tightly, oil should be refilled; if the sealing rubber gasket is leaking oil, shut down the machine for processing.
FAG bearing vibration is very sensitive to the damage of FAG bearings, such as peeling, indentation, rust, cracks, wear, etc. will be reflected in the FAG bearing vibration measurement, so by using a special FAG bearing vibration measurement device (frequency analyzer, etc.) The magnitude of the vibration can be measured, and the specific abnormal situation cannot be inferred through the frequency division. The measured value is different due to the use conditions of the FAG bearing or the installation position of the sensor, so it is necessary to analyze and compare the measured value of each machine in advance to determine the judgment standard.
The temperature of the FAG bearing can generally be inferred from the temperature of the outer surface of the FAG bearing. It is more appropriate if the oil hole can be used to directly measure the temperature of the outer ring of the FAG bearing.
Generally, the temperature of FAG bearings starts to rise slowly with the operation of FAG bearings, and reaches a stable state after 1-2 hours. The normal temperature of FAG bearings varies with the heat capacity, heat dissipation, speed and load of the machine. If the lubrication and installation parts are suitable, the temperature of the FAG bearing will rise sharply and abnormally high temperature will occur. At this time, the operation must be stopped and necessary precautions must be taken.Eric Bearing Limited provides FAG 32028X, click here to buy it.
The use of thermal sensors can monitor the working temperature of FAG bearings at any time, and automatically alarm or stop when the temperature exceeds the specified value to prevent combustion shaft accidents.
High temperature often indicates that the FAG bearing has been in an abnormal condition. High temperature is also harmful to the lubricant of FAG bearings. Sometimes FAG bearing overheating can be attributed to the lubricant of FAG bearing. Long-term continuous rotation of FAG bearings at temperatures exceeding 125°C will reduce the life of FAG bearings. Causes of high temperature FAG bearings include: insufficient or excessive lubrication, lubricants. Containing impurities, excessive load, FAG bearing ring damage, insufficient clearance, and high friction caused by oil seals.
Therefore, it is necessary to continuously monitor the temperature of FAG bearings, whether it is to measure the FAG bearing itself or other important parts. If the operating conditions remain unchanged, any temperature change can indicate that a malfunction has occurred.
FAG bearing temperature can be measured regularly with the help of a thermometer, such as a digital thermometer, which can accurately measure the FAG bearing temperature and display it in units of °C or Fahrenheit.
Important FAG bearing means that when it is damaged, it will cause the equipment to stop. Therefore, it is better to install a temperature detector for this type of FAG bearing. Under normal circumstances, FAG bearings will have a natural temperature rise after lubrication or relubrication and will last for one or two days.