The inspection items during operation include the rolling sound, vibration, temperature, lubrication status of imported bearings, etc. The details are as follows:
1. The rolling sound of imported bearings uses a sound meter to check the size and sound quality of the rolling sound of the bearing in operation. Even if the bearing is slightly damaged such as peeling, it will emit abnormal and irregular sounds. Distinguish.
2. Imported bearing vibration is very sensitive to bearing damage, such as peeling, indentation, rust, cracks, wear, etc. will be reflected in the bearing vibration measurement, so by using a special bearing vibration measuring device (frequency analyzer, etc.) The magnitude of the vibration is measured, and the specific situation of the abnormality cannot be inferred through the frequency division. The measured value is different due to the use condition of the imported bearing or the installation position of the sensor, so it is necessary to analyze and compare the measured value of each machine in advance to determine the judgment standard.
3. The temperature of the imported bearing can generally be inferred from the temperature of the outside of the imported bearing. It is more appropriate if the oil hole can be used to directly measure the temperature of the outer ring of the bearing. Generally, the temperature of the bearing slowly rises as it starts to run, and reaches a steady state after 1-2 hours. The normal temperature of the bearing varies with the heat capacity, heat dissipation, speed and load of the machine. If the lubrication and installation parts are proper, the temperature of the imported bearings will rise sharply and abnormally high temperature will occur. At this time, the operation must be stopped and necessary precautionary measures must be taken.
(1) The role of imported bearing lubrication Lubrication has an important impact on the fatigue life and friction, wear, temperature rise, and vibration of imported rolling bearings. Without normal lubrication, the bearing cannot work. Analysis of the causes of imported bearing damage shows that about 40% of imported bearing damage is related to poor lubrication. Therefore, good lubrication of imported bearings is an effective measure to reduce bearing friction and wear.
(2) Comparison of grease lubrication and oil lubrication The lubrication methods of imported bearings are roughly divided into two types: grease lubrication and oil lubrication. In order to give full play to the functions of imported bearings, it is important to adopt a lubrication method according to the use adjustment and the purpose of use.
(3) Grease lubrication Grease is a lubricant composed of base oil, thickener and additives. When choosing, you should choose grease that is very suitable for the use conditions of imported bearings. Due to different trademarks, there will be great differences in performance, so you must pay attention when choosing.
(4) Selection of Grease When selecting grease according to working temperature, the main indicators should be dropping point, oxidation stability and low temperature performance. The dropping point can generally be used to evaluate high temperature performance. The actual working temperature of imported bearings should be lower than the dropping point 10- 20°C. The use temperature of synthetic grease should be 20-30℃ lower than the dropping point.
(5) Oil lubrication Oil lubrication can be used when grease lubrication is no longer suitable under high-speed and high-temperature conditions. Through the circulation of lubricating oil, a lot of heat can be taken away. Viscosity is an important characteristic of lubricating oil. The viscosity directly affects the fluidity of lubricating oil and the thickness of the oil film formed between the friction surfaces. The viscosity of lubricating oil at the working temperature of imported bearings is generally 12-15cst.
(6) Solid lubrication Under some special conditions of use, add a small amount of solid lubricant to the grease. For example, adding 3 to 5% of No. 1 molybdenum disulfide can reduce wear and improve the resistance to pressure and heat. Special conditions such as high vacuum, corrosion resistance, radiation resistance, and extremely low temperature, adding solid lubricants to engineering plastics or powder metallurgy materials can be made into imported bearing parts with self-lubricating properties, such as solid lubricants with a binder It is bonded on the raceway, cage and rolling elements to form a lubricating film, which has a certain effect on reducing friction and wear.
(7) Lubricant replenishment and replacement a. Grease replenishment interval due to mechanical action, aging and increased pollution, the lubricating base filled in the imported bearing configuration will gradually lose its lubricating performance. Therefore, the lubrication rank needs to be supplemented and updated continuously. Lubricant replenishment interval will be different due to the formation, size and speed of imported bearings, etc. The approximate interval time for replenishing grease is required according to the operating time.
Eric Bearing LTD provides high quality 6309.2ZR.C3. Contact us to buy it.
In addition to high quality, imported bearings are also very precise parts. They are high-performance imported bearings. If they are used improperly, they will not only fail to achieve the expected performance results, but also easily damage the bearings. Everyone is sure in terms of lubrication. Have already noticed. In addition to lubrication, what other aspects should be paid attention to during the use of imported bearings.
1. Be careful when using and installing
Strong punching is not allowed, hammers are not allowed to directly hit the bearing, and pressure is not allowed to pass through the rolling elements.
2. Use appropriate and accurate installation tools
Try to use special tools and try to avoid using things like cloth and short fibers.
3. Try to keep the imported bearings and their surrounding environment clean
Even if the smiling dust that is invisible to the naked eye enters the bearing, it will increase the wear, vibration and noise of the bearing.
4. Prevent the corrosion of imported bearings
When picking up imported bearings directly by hand, wash away the sweat from your hands and apply high-quality mineral oil before operating. Pay special attention to rust prevention during the rainy season and summer.
Under certain special operating conditions, imported bearings can obtain a longer life than traditional calculations, especially under light load conditions. These special operating conditions are when the rolling surfaces (tracks and rolling elements) are effectively separated by a lubricating oil film and limit the surface damage that may be caused by contaminants. In fact, under ideal conditions, the so-called permanent imported bearing life is possible.